IPMA supports practitioners, academics, and all project management experts to share their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the profession and society at large.
Therefore, IPMA strives to be the first source of knowledge in project management.
IPMA is a global project management association that promotes competence throughout society. With this purpose,
- IPMA publishes manuscripts in the areas of governance as well as management of projects, programs and portfolios respectively related to the IPMA Global Standards ICB, OCB & PEB;
- IPMA provides access to a database of various publication formats, including but not limited to textbooks, white papers and conference proceedings, in print or electronic format;
- IPMA serves as a valuable knowledge resource for anyone interested in the field of project management, from students to professionals and researchers to decision makers; and
- IPMA promotes through its publications the recognition of project management and engages stakeholders around the world in advancing the discipline.
- IPMA provides access to knowledge in project management worldwide